Archive for April, 2008
I’m in San Francisco from Tuesday-Sunday this week, and I have a handful of free timeslots. Anyone wanna grab a coffee/brainstorm/do BD/hang-out?
Cell: 416 726 3602
I’ve been meaning to do this for awhile, but it’s finally done.
For the last several months (okay, almost a year), I’ve been reposting my Twitter updates to my blog. I did this both because my “blogging” has largely moved to Twitter *and* because while my Web 2.0-y friends get Twitter, my friends and family may or may not – and this blog is a personal blog, after all.
But, the problem was that Twitter posts going up meant that I didn’t feel a motivation to try and blog much.
So what I’ve done is move my Twitter stuff to the sidebar, provided a link to my Twitter page, and a link to the feed for my Twitter updates. If you want to read them, feel free. If you don’t, you no longer have to.
This work as a compromise for everyone?
Now if only I could figure out a way to post my Tweets like once a week to the blog, as a real compromise… Any ideas?
- Vespa’ing to niagara falls. Spending the weekend deep in thought. @ burlington now. #
- Beamtown #
- Jordan, stopping for gas. #
- Niagara falls. Checked into hotel. Now for a loooong walk. #
- @saleemkhan – can’t take 400 series highways with an m1… #
- @saleemkhan – yep. When I’m m2′d and have upgraded bike I could take big highways. But that won’t happen til summertime, at least! #
- @mikeweber – well mine has *some* guts (150cc)… Just not enough for freeways, heh! #
- Sometime’s it’s good to erase all assumptions and just "whiteboard" (sitting in restaurant with paper all around me watching the Falls). #
Powered by Twitter Tools.